Lowongan Kerja : Operations Manager (Process Industries), Indonesia and Singapore
Perusahaan : ABB
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Operations Manager (Process Industries), Indonesia and Singapore
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As the Operations Manager for Process Industries, you will be responsible for the end-to-end operations of our combined Local Division “Indonesia and Singapore”. We cover industries like Mining, Metals, Cement, Paper, Food & Beverage and Data Centers and engage with our customers through the entire life cycle of their assets starting from early solution conceptualization through sales to execution followed by all kinds of basic and advanced life cycle services. Our solution portfolio covers digitalization, automation, instrumentation, drives, and electrification solutions for the above sectors. Our deliverable can extend from large and complex projects that cover the entire portfolio, to small and specific automation or digital solutions. We also cover adjacent geographies like Malaysia and Philippines from this local division, and provide support and deliver critical projects for the rest of the South East Asian countries as needed. Reporting to the Local Division Manager (Indonesia and Singapore), Process Industries Division within the Process Automation Business Area. The preferred location is Jakarta, Indonesia, whereas Singapore could be an option depending on the candidate’s current location.
- Overseeing the end-to-end value chain of the Operations function, from Customer to Supplier and from Order to Closeout. This includes these functions of the Local Division: Project Management, Engineering, Commissioning, Field Service, Site Management, Supply Chain, Quality, and Operational Excellence.
- Achieving the operational business targets for your LD that include revenues, profitability, cash, net working capital, and productivity.
- Delivering with excellence to customers and ensuring customer satisfaction and improving Net Promoter Score. Championing a culture of Continuous Improvement across the organization. Accountable for the development and continuous improvement of business processes and procedures.
- Driving the project execution and performance management through project reviews; taking an active role in resolving escalations; driving the contracts and claims management; and participating in the budgeting process.
- Ensuring that operations are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, HSE requirements, financial targets and schedule commitments.
- Building, managing, and coaching a high performing team that delivers on targets consistently and pushes the envelope on innovation and entrepreneurship. Developing talent, reviewing organizational effectiveness, performing competence assessments and continuously upgrading team skills.
- Ensuring a safe working environment and continuous HSE improvement process.
- Significant work experience, preferred to have exposure to sectors like Metals, Mining, Cement or Paper with experience in projects or automation business.
- Leadership experience with a strategic mindset, financial acumen, and a strong technical flair.
- A proven track record in project management or engineering, leading a high-performance team.
- Good to have qualification: ABB Senior certified Project manager or Project Director.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
More about us
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries – Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Data centers and Food and Beverage We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 08 Jan 2022 05:13:37 GMT