Lowongan Kerja : Chef de Cuisine – Italian Restaurant
Perusahaan : Accor
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Chef de Cuisine
The Chef de Cuisine is in charge of all activities related to the kitchen, which usually includes menu creation and to produce consistently high standards of cuisine, management of kitchen staff, ordering and purchasing of inventory and plating design.
The Chef de Cuisine takes full operational ownership of an outlet or outlets, together with the Manager, Restaurant driving all operational aspects related to the success of the business.
Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta’s Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a 1,200 square meter ballroom.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Liaise daily with the Outlet Manager to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
- Check and control our part stock
- Maintain and enhance the food products through creative menu development and presentation
- Control ordering always below our cost budget
- Make sure our product are consistent at all the time
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Performs all duties of kitchen managers and colleagues as necessary.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met
Your experience and skills include:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Chef de Cuisine
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, management software )
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Management Skill
- Good understanding of food cost, how to calculate and manage
- Good understanding of menu engineering, how to read, action and apply to menu writing
- Quality management and quality control
- Must have relevant written/spoken language ability in English and Bahasa
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 19 Aug 2022 06:39:29 GMT