Lowongan Kerja : Chief Accountant
Perusahaan : Accor
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Job Description
A Chief Accountant will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability.
Ensure that Finance teams are providing month end closing and all other required management reports
- Work with the General Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General Manager and/or Accounting and Finance Departments
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
- Lead monthly finance update meetings with Operations Manager/Hotel team
- Comply with hotel/company policies and procedures across the area, maximising performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
- Review the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed
- Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
- Works with Personnel Department on payroll control, payroll budgets and procedures.
- Initiates, supervises and spot checks all stocks taken of inventories and fixed assets.
- Staffs, trains, supervise, evaluate and upgrades controller department employees.
- Checks, supervises and controls all purchases, disbursements, payroll and expense of the hotel.
- To issue the Monthly Financial Report as well as all the documents required by the company
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Financial Accounting
- System Fols & Rhapsody
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Sumatra Utara
Tanggal : Sat, 18 Dec 2021 05:15:22 GMT