Lowongan Kerja : Talent & Culture Supervisor
Perusahaan : Accor
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Job Description
The Talent & Culture Supervisor will support coordination of the actions of the hotel leaders and team in all elements of the Talent Journey including Employer Branding, Recruitment & Selection, Induction & Onboarding, Performance Management & Feedback, Learning & Development, Talent Potential Identification, Career Management, Culture Diversity & Inclusion, Policies & Procedures, Reward & Recognition, Compensation & Benefits, Flexibility & Welfare, Corporate Social Responsibility and Satisfaction & Engagement with the objective of providing business support to all departments through collaboration.
The Talent & Culture Supervisor is to help all members of the team to be aware of the company mission, live the values and be consistent in their behavior to enable excellence in serving and anticipating guest needs.
Knowledge and Experience
· Diploma in Tourism or Hospitality or Business Management;
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in Human Resources roles;
· Hotel operational experience is desirable;
· Knowledge of local labor laws and employment law requirements.
· Ability to work in and support a collaborative environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with most levels of talent
· Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
· Good organization skills, ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality.
· Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
· Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded
· Ability to work independently and has good initiative
· Self-motivated, energetic, and participative.
- Training and Talent development opportunities
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
- Opportunity to grow your career
- A Bienvenue Card – offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Yogyakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 03 Jul 2022 04:40:54 GMT