Lowongan Kerja : Assistant Manager, Development & Commercialization, Footwear Core ( Serang ) 1
Perusahaan : Adidas
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Fully accountable for development, commercialization, product integrity, manufacturability, Create To Value (CTV), performance to target FOB of a selection of products within a category.
- Support the Category Team Leader (CTL) or Development & Commercialization Manager (DCM) in managing the development and commercialization process of assigned products in collaboration with Tier 1 factory personnel and technical teams. Provides specific technical expertise to ensure effective transition of footwear design into samples and production while ensuring the manufacturability, material selection, material standards, development timeline and cost to target are met.
- Support the CTL or DCM in a continuous upgrade of technical applications and processes and implementation of new technology in development and engineering.
- Operationally, account for development/commercialization area with predefined scope of responsibilities.
- Guide and collaborate with factory direct developer and contribute considerably to the achievement of team objectives.
- Explain product requirements and standards to factory and/or LO teams to achieve shared goals.
- Influence HQ (Design, Marketing, Brand Operations, Quality) and external parties (Factory Development & Commercialization & Production) and drive change using principle centered vs policy driven with adi Dassler Standards as the center of focus in managing/ solving conflicts.
- Make day to day decisions within defined scope (with support on complex issues)
- Execute defined directives.
- HQ Product Teams (Design, Marketing, Brand Operations, PCT.)
- Factory Development teams.
- Tier 2 material suppliers
- Other GOPS/Sourcing functions -costing, Material, Planning, Product Testing, Quality/Lab
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Have development and engineering knowledge and expertise and can provide input into projects.
- Have a strong engineering and creative mindset.
- With minimal input and feedback, can identify problems and provide solutions to complex development/commercialization issues.
- Can manage direct reports with support from line manager.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- German, Chinese, Indonesia or Vietnamese language knowledge an advantage.
Requisite Education and Qualifications:
- Three (3) to Five (5) years production, development or related experience in Footwear industry.
- University degree preferably in shoe making or enigneering
- Passion and interest in athletic competition, sports or fitness related activities
- Production, Product Testing or dev./comm. or costing background
- Good knowledge of shoes manufacturing process.
- Some experience in pattern engineering, mold making, grading, materials processing etc.
- Ability to read shell patterns, 2D and 3D blueprints, spec sheets, cost breakdowns, etc.
- Good understanding of costing principles and process; ability to decipher cost breakdown related to products.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete’s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Development & Commercialization, Footwear Core ( Serang ) 1
TEAM: Global Operations
Contract Type: Full time
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Serang, Banten
Tanggal : Fri, 10 Dec 2021 06:10:18 GMT