Lowongan Kerja : Assistant Manager, Production (POOLING)
Perusahaan : Adidas
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
- Share accountability for quality, production, manufacturing efficiency targets and SEA in the designated production area.
- Responsible for designated area/duties in production operations of assigned factories.
- Support the production manager in implementing Continuous Improvement (CI) techniques and quality tools in daily production operations.
- Make day to day decisions within defined scope (with support on complex issues).
- Execute defined directives.
- Account for production area with defined scope of responsibilities.
- Share contribution to the achievement of team objectives.
- Explain practices and directives to factory Production/ Quality teams and/or LO teams to achieve shared goals.
- Influence factory supervisor level and drive change to achieve production objectives.
- Factory Production & QIP Floor Manager, Supervisor
- Development Managers
- Quality Department
- Senior Operations Manager
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Have a strong Continuous Improvement (CI) and quality mindset.
- With direct input and feedback, can identify problems and provide solutions to complex production issues.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- Chinese or Korean (for communication with Factory Prod/QIP heads) a clear advantage.
Requisite Education And Qualifications
- University degree preferably in engineering.
- Prod or development / background or quality experience.
- Min 3 years in Footwear/Apparel industry.
- Prod or dev/comm background
- Good knowledge of shoes or apparel manufacturing process.
- Practice exposure and min 3-6 months rotation in another function outside Production i.e.Quality, Commercialization, Planning or Development.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete’s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Production (POOLING)
Contract Type: Full time
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 10 Dec 2021 06:14:03 GMT