Lowongan Kerja : Manager, Production FW – Serang
Perusahaan : Adidas
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Fully accountable for quality, production, manufacturing efficiency targets and Social & Environmental Affairs (SEA) in one factory of at least 500K monthly capacity.
- Independently manage all production, quality, production planning and SEA aspects of 1 factory (of at least 500K pairs monthly capacity.)
- Manage relationship with factory top management (Head of Production & Head of QIP) but with support from Production Team Leader or Senior Production Manager in implementing CI techniques and quality tools in daily production operations.
- Manage junior team members and contribute considerably to the achievement of team objectives.
- Supervise junior production staffs ensuring that quality is the paramount priority and focus.
- Explain practices and directives to factory QIP/ Production Heads and/or LO teams to achieve shared goals.
- Influence factory production/ quality middle management and drive change to achieve production objectives.
- Make day to day decisions wihtin defined scope (with support on complex issues)
- Account for production area with predefined scope of responsibilities.
- Execute defined directives.
- Factory Production & QIP Floor Manager, Supervisor
- Development Managers
- Quality Department
- ME Department
- Senior Operations Manger
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Have production knowledge and expertise and can provide input into projects.
- Have a strong Continuous Improvement (CI) and quality mindset.
- With minimal input and feedback, can identify problems and provide solutions to complex production issues.
- Can manage direct reports with support from line manager.
- Good written and verbal English Communication
- Chinese or Korean (for communication with Factory Production/ QIP heads) a clear advantage
Requisite Education and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years shoes making or quality experience in Footwear industry.
- University degree preferably on shoe making or engineering
- Prod or dev/comm background
- Shoes making / quality experience
- Good knowledge of shoe manufacturing process Practice exposure and minimum 6 months rotation in another function outside Production i.e Quality, Commercialization, Planning or Development
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete’s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Manager, Production FW – Serang
Contract Type: Full time
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Serang, Banten
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 08:41:46 GMT