Lowongan Kerja : Retail Sales Manager
Perusahaan : AkzoNobel
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Our company can only deliver sustainable high performance if our employees can reach their full potential and grow and develop together with AkzoNobel. We want to ensure employees are offered continuous learning and development opportunities. With that intention in mind please find job opportunity mentioned below. Please make sure you discuss the same with your manager before applying. You can also refer someone you know for the job!
The purpose of this job is to manage a team driving sell-in, sell-out and off-take in a defined geography to execute defined GTM models, channel strategy and defined off-take programmes to deliver planned profitable growth through volume, revenue and mix while ensuring productivity of assets deployed in the market – POST/Eeden etc
The role will ensure deployment and execution of all off-take programmes – Eeden, shop assistant, product consultant, painter engagement and Medium and Small projects serviced through SSOs managed by painters on the painter engagement programme to deliver sell-out/sell-in. The role will ensure adherence to contracts, SOPs, CRMs, DERP and any other process tools as per defined norms. The role will also ensure execution of the discounts, rebates and promotions strategy to help expand distribution sustainably by ensuring MOP stability. The role will ensure quarterly review of distributor ROI and take corrective actions to ensure distributors stay within the defined band of ROI. The role will ensure distributor performance is in line with agreed 5-year rolling P&L in the contract – corrective actions to be initiated to moderate/change distributor in the event of non-performance/contract violations. Needs to take timely action on gaps/shortfalls, build cases for approvals, support the Territory Officer and Distributor in migrating large SSOs during migration and address channel/market issues if any
- Review distributor on agreed business plan – review and record distribution expansion/mix/retention/ number of SSO invoiced every month/operations/service levels/credit to market vs. ROI assumptions
- Identify gaps and agree action plan – inventory, market credit, resource deployment etc.
- Agree and record plans for balance-to-go
- Assess capability of distributor, distributor manager, TO and DSR
- Check Distributors infrastructure – warehouse space utilisation, stacking norms and hygiene, delivery vehicles, manpower fill rate – as defined in the Business plan
- Review offtake vs. sell-in programmes – painter offtake, Medium and Small projects contribution, shop assistant programmes, In-Store etc.
- Document and send Minutes of the meeting
Plan change in distributor and drive migration in the event of a distributor not meeting norms/breaking contractual norms laid out in the SOP and contract
- Beat adherence of DSRs and AkzoNobel TOs market visit
- SLAs – Material delivery/credit terms
- Commercial – clarity and transparency of accounts to customers
- Discounts/Rebates/Promotions understanding and adherence to/proper deployment of agreed discounts/rebates/promotions
Meet core segmented SSOs to address issues if any and ensure growth
- Should have the ability to work along with a team of people both FTE, CWF and Distributor and Distributor team to effectively deliver business objectives of sell-in, sell-out and offtake
- Proven track record of execution of defined programmes and processes through a team delivering defined business objectives and good people management skills
- Possess good analytical skills and ability to use data to identify issues and opportunities
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word),
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal communication skills) and strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- University degree with 6 to 10 years of Sales experience is mandatory of which at least 4 should be managing a team of Sales personnel – prior experience managing distributor GTM models will be an added advantage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 09 Jan 2022 05:27:48 GMT