Lowongan Kerja : Government Relation Manager
Perusahaan : Alterra
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Position Summary:
Government Relationship Manager is the front face for day-to-day dealing with regulation. This position needs to have good networking and communication skills especially dealing with government entities and regulations. This position also needs to coordinate internally to provide recommendations/solutions for any ongoing issue or innovation.
Area of Responsibility
- Analyses and assesses relevant state and local policies and trends.
- Design, create and implement supporting strategies regarding the company’s approach towards government relations and public policy, specifically in the area of the financial sector
- Developing, coordinating, and maintaining a communications network with stakeholders throughout the company who have some involvement in public policy & gov. relation matters.
- Identify and link information for understanding and problem-solving in a government affairs context, including political intelligence, substantive policy issues, and legislative and regulatory processes.
- Work collaboratively with the impacted business units in determining public policy positions.
- Lead analysis of proposed action plans to mitigate the negative impact from public policy activities
- Lead accurate, timely, and insightful responses and analyses regarding various business projects and initiatives.
- Hold a minimum bachelor’s degree in law, public policy, political science, communication, social science, or another relevant field. Master degree will be additional points
- Had 5+ years of relevant public policy and government relations field
- Exposed and experienced in Financial Services
- Have relations with regulators such as OJK and Bank Indonesia
- Experienced working in think tanks, trade associations, government ministries, or the legislature and executive branch will be a big plus.
Powered by JazzHR
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal : Sat, 25 Dec 2021 05:28:32 GMT