Lowongan Kerja : Placement Officer
Perusahaan : Alterra
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Area of Responsibilities
Conduct Job Placement Activities in order to Help Graduates of ALTA Programs (ACP & Immersive Program) Get Placement at Decent Company
– Assess suitability of the graduates with available vacancies from Hiring Partners, non-Hiring Partners, or potential Hiring Partners;
– Lead CV & Resume sending initiatives each month to Hiring Partners, non-Hiring Partners, and potential Hiring Partners;
– Be a consultant for the Graduates and escort them throughout the hiring process;
– Ensure positive experience with the Placement & Career Services team for the Graduates throughout the program until hired.
– Support Career Services & Job Placement unit leader with any initiatives to ensure the success of job placement process from ALTA graduates
Maintaining and Building Relationships with Relevant Stakeholders and Ensuring Successful Job Placement Process of ALTA Alumni
– Maintain existing and build new relationships with PIC from Hiring Partners and non-Hiring Partners, especially that of well-known companies included in Unicorn/Centaur/Top Brand category;
– Maintain communication with ACP & Immersive participants and graduates.
Support Initiatives Related with Selection, Recruitment, and Job Placement to Support the Success of ALTA Product & Services
– Conduct CV screening for Talent Hunting Purpose or other ALTA projects
– Conduct interview screening for Talent Hunting purpose or other ALTA projects
– Conduct Job Placement for other ALTA projects (CSR Program or others)
– Create initiatives to help achieving the target of Placement & Career Services unit
– Oversee Placement Dashboard and proactively contact graduates shall there be a problem;
– Coordinate with Talent Scouting Intern in gathering vacancies for possible placement from ACP & Immersive graduates;
– Collecting Testimonies from ACP & Immersive Graduates for Digital Marketing needs;
– Gather satisfaction surveys from ACP & Immersive Graduates for team improvements;
– Collect feedback from the graduates’ supervisor during the graduates’ probation period.
1. Preferably holding a Bachelor’s Degree from Psychology or Human Resources Management.
2. We prioritize those who have at least 1-2 years of experience as either Tech Recruiter or Headhunter from a tech company or consultant.
3. We welcome and prioritize those who has strong desire to provide better condition and equal chance to talents in Indonesia;
4. Communication skill: empathy, comfortable having conversation with new people, adjust communication style if needed;
5. Adequate knowledge of employment law and salary negotiation would be considered a plus;
6. Network in tech startup scene would be considered a plus
7. Willingness to juggle different tasks if necessary;
Powered by JazzHR
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 10 Dec 2021 01:59:03 GMT