Lowongan Kerja : Product Manager
Perusahaan : Alterra
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Alterra is the leading business to business company tech company that provides a various services such as, bill payment aggregator, distribution network, promotional platform, tech academy, integrated government water system, attendance system, hotel and restaurant tax optimization system.
Position Summary :
Alterra is looking for a Product Manager. Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, strategy, and working closely with a Software engineer, Commercial, Marketing, Operation, and support to ensure business goals and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Area of Responsibilities :
- Product Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to guide the team and the product to be successful in the market.
- Has responsibilities to manage from concept, to design, testing, and release to ensure a healthy product life cycle.
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification to help the team deliver the product at the right time to the market.
- Define the product value proposition that a company uses to summarize why customers should buy the product/services.
- Excellent in initiative Prioritization
- Has responsibilities to calculate Cost of Delay on every Product initiative in order to get higher Product value as fast as possible.
- Prioritize Epic/theme using Cost of Delay (CD3) framework and communicating with Stakeholders to get buy-in from all Stakeholders.
- Periodically communicating the list of Product backlog priority to manage Stakeholders and Customer expectations.
- Write user stories that are easy to understand by the respective audience and communicate with Software engineers in order to meet the release schedule.
- Release Management
- Has strong financial planning and strategy before releasing products to the market.
- Periodically delivered value to the customers by releasing product/epic/theme.
- Write a release note summary and introduce it to the rest of the department to ensure every stakeholder is well informed and take the action accordingly.
- Understand the Customers and the Market
- Customer Persona mapping, and utilizing human-centered design methods to understand and meet customer expectations.
- Conduct user research including user interviews, user visits, and FGD in order to understand customer needs.
- Periodically asking for customer feedback and customer satisfaction to manage customer expectations, stickiness, and improving the product.
- Conduct market research in order to know the competition and how to win it. Eg: SWOT Analysis, Competitive Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- 3 years experience in product development/project management especially in technology or related areas.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past, eg: PRD.
- Experience with human-centered design methodology, with some work experience working in interdisciplinary design teams.
- Experience in user research and produce actionable insight.
- Experience in marketing or building consumer-focused website or app software.
- Having experience in managing the Agile team is more loveable.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent in leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Advanced knowledge in technology and business, as well as product development, strategic planning, and market research.
- Passionate to solve customers problem and tying with business goals.
- Subject matter expertise in a particular product or market. This should include specific industry or technical knowledge.
Powered by JazzHR
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 09 Jan 2022 05:27:48 GMT