Lowongan Kerja : Manual QA Engineer
Perusahaan : Alumio
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Hi there!
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our Alumio Labs Team. Alumio has strong ambitions for 2022, in which we want to grow our company with new talent!
Within the Alumio Labs Team you’re responsible for the continued development of Connector Packages. These packages are used by our clients to instantly connect with their external systems and need thorough testing. You’ll be working together with a group of experienced Indonesian developers, consultants and a Delivery Lead.
Alumio has around 45 employees – but we’re looking to increase that to over 60 in 2022. Most Alumio colleagues work remotely from all over the world – but we also have offices within the Netherlands (Groningen), Ukraine (Kyiv) and Indonesia (Bandung). People are free to choose whichever option they prefer. The main language in Alumio is English.
Alumio is a cloud-based, no-code iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) for digital commerce that helps you create integrations between two or more systems, swiftly and seamlessly. Providing an easy-to-use interface to create your integrations yourself, it also comes equipped with a robust monitoring and logging system that helps you detect and resolve integration errors. Centralizes your integrations and data on one platform, Alumio’s iPaaS helps eliminate data silos and accelerate process flows across systems for improved digital growth.
Important: please mention your salary expectation when applying to this position!
- Responsible for all functional testing and quality assurance of Connector Packages and other core product plugins;
- Execute testing tasks, analyse results and report status (in Jira), escalating issues as appropriate;
- Understand functional requirements and execute corresponding test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists) to ensure that overall quality is delivered;
- Report to the Delivery Manager.
- Advanced level of written and verbal communication in English;
- Have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in manual testing, writing and maintaining test documentation;
- A great eye for attention to detail, literacy;
- Can work independently — plus an analytical and structured mindset;
- Experience with API testing + Postman; ability to search and process API documentation for different platforms;
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes;
- Located in Indonesia.
- Holidays: Indonesia National holidays + 12 days annual leave
- Insurance: Private health insurance
- Possible to work remote or in the Bandung office
- Office Location: Address: 40292 Bandung, Grand Sharon Residence Jalan Sansiviera Utara No.17
- Snacks in the office
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Sun, 14 Aug 2022 22:58:43 GMT