Lowongan Kerja : Subcontracts Administrator
Perusahaan : Bechtel
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
What we offer
At Bechtel we offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for flexible working to achieve greater work-life balance. Employee wellbeing is at the centre of our business promoted though private health cover and access to a leading employee assistance program. Bechtel is committed to offering you the benefits and resources to live healthy lives.
Pluto Train is the expansion of a second LNG train at the existing Pluto LNG onshore facility. Pluto Train 2 will process Scarborough gas and have an LNG capacity of ~5 million tonnes per annum. As part of the construction of Pluto Train 2, additional domestic gas infrastructure will be installed to increase capacity to ~ 225 Terajoules per day. On 1 January 2022, Woodside issued Full Notice to Proceed (FNTP) to Bechtel (Western Australia) Pty Ltd and Bechtel International, Inc (Bechtel) for the Pluto Train 2 Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) scope of work. Woodside is Australia’s leading natural gas producer, and Bechtel is excited to be working with this key customer to help meet the increasing global demand for LNG as a transitional energy source
The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for the formation and administration of moderately complex subcontracts supporting Batam Indonesia Module Yard Fabrication. You will maintain a continuing review of the progress of each subcontract and provides management with information regarding any financial, legal or technical difficulties. You will also be responsible for Preparing change order and amendments, negotiating with subcontractors and customers to obtain settlement.
What you bring
- Implement the Division Responsibilities Matrix which records the Project’s agreed assignment of various subcontract management tasks and the Standard Work Process Procedures applicable to Subcontract Administration.
- Administers assigned subcontracts maintaining a continual review of progress and providing management with information regarding projected financial or technical difficulties.
- Coordinates with designated staff on operational activities affecting contractual rights and obligations, subcontract performance, subcontract administration and other major matters.
- Administers moderately complex contract changes by negotiating with customer personnel and obtaining settlement.
- Represents Bechtel in contractual discussions of moderate complexity.
- Administers information programs to ensure mutual understanding of subcontract terms and conditions.
- Prepares periodic status reports for management.
- Basic knowledge of procurement regulations, policies and practices.
- Specialized courses or experience in pricing, contract law, negotiations, and accounting.
- Working knowledge of engineering/construction industry contracting practices and Bechtel policies, procedures and work practices.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing contract types, fee arrangements and contract terms.
- Experience in developing and recommending potential solutions to contractual problems to management.
- Solid understanding of Cost Accounting Standards, and determination process for applicability to the work.
- Knowledge of procurement regulations, policies and practices.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the EPC industry
- Minimum 5 years in (sub)contract administration
Bechtel’s commit us to the ideals of fairness, diversity, inclusion, trust among others. These values help define our culture and the positive impact we aspire to make in the world through our people and projects. At our project sites and offices, we have many colleagues from different nationalities, religions, and backgrounds working together to accomplish amazing things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military, or veteran, marital or disability status.
Candidates will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate a strong safety focus and value the development and maintenance of client relationships. Sound communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with global opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Batam, Kepulauan Riau
Tanggal : Tue, 28 Jun 2022 01:54:46 GMT