Lowongan Kerja : Organizational Development Specialist
Perusahaan : Cermati.com
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Company Description
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku and Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Design and develop effective organization structure to help people to achieve the organizational targets
- Manage job analysis, evaluation and job description as well as job grading
- Develop, implement, and maintain company competencies for all roles and levels
- Partner with organizational leaders in creating Job Description and KPIs
- Propose, review and to ensure Job Description and KPIs align with business goals.
- Help company leaders determine the headcount of employees which is required in a position through workload analysis or other measurements.
- Design career development path for various functions
- Map Critical roles, design succession planning for all critical roles and build a healthy succession pipelines for critical roles.
- Design, develop, and manage the strategies and framework of Performance Appraisal to evaluate and motivate employees objectively and fairly.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and overall organizational effectiveness
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Organizational Psychology, Business, or Management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the financial industry, tech companies, and/or startup environments as HR and at least 3 years in organizational development
- Expertise in designing effective organization structure, critical positions, workload analysis, competencies dictionary, job analysis, KPIs and performance appraisal, career development path, and company culture.
- Strong business acumen, strategy thinking, and driving changes
- Strong leadership, decision making, and developing others.
- Self-starter and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Effective communicator
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Wed, 08 Dec 2021 23:49:19 GMT