Lowongan Kerja : Finance & HR Coordinator, Indonesia
Perusahaan : Clinton Health Access Initiative
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Overview
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit:
CHAI started supporting Indonesia’s Ministry of Health in 2008 to scale up adult anti-retroviral therapy, through improving supply chain management; as well as technical assistance for improving the quality of ART and laboratory systems to support HIV care and treatment. In recent years, CHAI has expanded its support to the Ministry of Health to other areas including hepatitis and helping to facilitate BMS to and donate pan genotyping DAA, daclatasvir, more effective treatment for HCV patient, improving access to family planning, point of care diagnostics, m-health, maternal and child health, scooping assistive technology in Indonesia so no one left behind, and technical support for the Ministry of Health’s drive to sustainably fund healthcare. In mid-2016, CHAI launched its vaccines program to support the EPI and Ministry of Health in Indonesia introduce the Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) and strengthen broader immunization systems, including cold chain, supply chain, and immunization financing, among other things. From 2017-2020 CHAI supported the government execute a PCV demonstration project in select districts as well as support national-level decision-making on PCV introduction.
CHAI is currently seeking a Finance and HR Coordinator who will be supervised by Deputy Country Director. This position will be based in Jakarta.
Based in Jakarta, the Finance and HR Coordinator will report to the Deputy Country Director (DCD) and help ensure the overall success of CHAI’s Financial and HR System. Overall, the position will be split into approximately 70% finance and 30% HR – Admin responsibilities:
- Support DCD to maintain a robust financial, administrative, and human resource policies and systems, ensuring they are aligned with CHAI global policies and Indonesia regulation.
- Support human resources management, including recruitment, management, and professional development of existing staff.
- Other activities and responsibilities, as needed.
Finance Responsibilities (70%):
- Process payments through Cash and Bank transfer and ensure that adequate supporting documentation and approval is obtained before payments are processed.
- Accurately record transactions in to Quickbooks and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare documentation for payment transactions including but not limited to cash advances, petty cash, in-house transfers, checks and transfer forms.
- Ensure all transactions are supported with proper and complete documents and alignment with CHAI financial & compliance manual as well as donor requirements.
- Check and reconcile advances and ensure all supporting documents are attached, sufficient, valid, and settled.
- Maintain a hardcopy and electronic filing retention system for all finance records in order to comply with financial best practices.
- Manage income tax deduction and payment for PPh Pasal 4 (2), 21/26, 23/26 by using e–billing and e-SPT as well as tax reporting in timely manner.
- Prepare monthly Personal Income Tax reports and annual reconciliation.
- Administer petty cash account and ensure that all expenses have supporting documentation attached to ensure accountability of the funds.
- Ensure office running cost bills are paid in timely manner.
- Check travel request, travel advances & travel expense claim report prior to approval and payment released.
Admin/HR Responsibilities (30%):
- Assist DCD and team with recruitment administrative tasks, including job advertising and be a point of contact for candidates.
- Schedule prospective candidate’s job interviews.
- Assist DCD on HR related issues such as Jamsostek Report/Enrollment, health insurance claim, consultancy agreement, leave balance, notification letter of contract extension and termination.
- Oversee Personnel Records.
- Update Company Policy & Regulation and circulate.
- Complete general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and distribution of mail.
- Update asset register list regularly.
- Assist in programmatic event when required.
- Coordinate travel arrangements when required.
- Perform other tasks as necessary assigned by supervisor or Country Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business administration.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in both finance/accounting and human resources.
- Experience working in iNGOs is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet applications
- Knowledge in labor legislation.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience working with project based accounting systems and procedures.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Transaction Pro is highly preferred.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience and commitment to following procedures to carefully handle confidential information.
- Customer service mindset and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Uphold the value of transparency and accountability through avoiding any conflict of interest.
- Ability to take initiatives and creative problem-solving approach.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Wed, 02 Feb 2022 05:10:51 GMT