Lowongan Kerja : CPS Planning, Logistics + Customer Manager Indonesia (6 months contract)
Perusahaan : Coca-Cola
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Location(s): Indonesia
Job Posting End Date: March 25, 2022
Job Description Summary:
This is a 6 months contract
- The Planning, Logistics and Customer Relationship (PL&CR) Manager has full responsibility for leading and coordinating activities for Planning, Inventory Analysis, Business Continuity Plan, Transportation (in-bound and out-bound) & Logistics (internal warehouse operations)
- This role is the key strategic interface to Operating Unit/Bottler/Plant Functions and Supply Chain Services to ensure continuity of beverage base supply
- As the member of leadership team in the plant, set the Business Plan targets of the plant and track, measure and analyze the plant KPIs for PL&CR and ensure corrective and preventive actions are taken to achieve the Business Plan targets.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
Lead the Planning processes to guarantee timely supply of products to customers. The main processes are: Supply Planning Processes, Production Planning, Inventory Management, MRB, MRP, ensure accurate Planning Parameters in SAP and New Products tactical planning.
Responsible for all inbound activities such as import, customs clearance and transportation; while also ensuring export activities, including shipping of finished goods to the bottling plants happens On Time and In Full all the time.
Manage the logistics activities related to warehousing especially those related to receiving, warehousing, shipping, production requirements and inventory control.
Build and maintain strategic relationships – routines and communication (eg. lead ESOP, BCP, SPS) with the Operating Unit and Bottler.
University Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or Business Administration
Related Work Experience:
10+ years of experience in Supply Chain and operational leadership role in manufacturing operations in food, pharmaceutical or chemical industries.
- SAP, MRPII or ERP would be considered an advantage
- APICs or equivalent certification preferred
- Quality systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001) experience
- Warehouse and Distribution Management
- Customer Focus
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Mon, 14 Mar 2022 02:42:33 GMT