Lowongan Kerja : Engineering Planner (6 months contract)
Perusahaan : Coca-Cola
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Location(s): Indonesia
Job Posting End Date: March 25, 2022
Job Description Summary:
This is a 6 months contract
· Reponsible of managing work order (Pooling, Distribution, and Scheduling) as well as monitoring technician schedule and load.
· Ensuring Calibration and PM rate is maintained as per target.
· Responsible of maintaining engineering related documentation both paper-based or digital.
· Responsible of managing spare part inventory
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Managing technicians work and over all work order
- Generating work order for repair and PM work order
- Bridging communication with all stake holders for work order being submitted
- Maintaining Licenses and Certification
- Spare part management and report
1. Minimum holds diploma degree in mechanical/electrical engineering
2. Minimum 1-2 years experience as maintenance planner
3. Able to work and understand concept of CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System)
4. Strong knowledge on spare part management
5. Good computer and digital literacy
6. Good communication skill
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Mon, 14 Mar 2022 05:00:23 GMT