Lowongan Kerja : HR SBP
Perusahaan : Coca-Cola
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Location(s): Indonesia
Job Posting End Date: March 25, 2022
Job Description Summary:
This position plays the role of a HR Strategic Business Partner for the Concentrate Plant in Indonesia, providing strategic and execution leadership for the people function. Scope includes organizational development strategies and programs, performance and talent management, leadership development, talent acquisition, employee engagement, culture, communication, change management, rewards and recognition to support positive organizational changes to build a high performance organization. This position is a key member of the Plant Leadership Team and is responsible for jointly developing and implementing strategic directions for the organization as a world class manufacturing operation in line with the vision of Commercial Products Supply (CPS).
This position provides HR support to the overall PT. Coca-Cola Indonesia entity.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Strategic and Organizational Development
- HR Programs and Processes
- Employee Engagement and Programs
- Organizational Capability Development
- University Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management.
- Master degree majoring in Business, HRM or Organizational Psychology would be an added advantage
Related Work Experience:
- HR leadership experiences in the food, pharmaceutical and/or relevant manufacturing industries.
- Indonesia Labor Law, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits.
- Culture and Change Management
- Excellent Coaching and Facilitating Skills
- Talent Development and Management
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Mon, 14 Mar 2022 04:14:33 GMT