Lowongan Kerja : Senior CRO Specialist
Perusahaan : Coda Payments
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments helps digital content providers monetize their products and services in more than 40 markets. Publishers of leading games like Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire) and Tencent (PUBG Mobile), streaming platforms like beIN and Bigo Live, apps like Tinder, and video-on-demand platforms like Viu have integrated with Coda Payments to accept payments.
Coda Payments is headquartered in Singapore with dozens of additional outposts around the world. Coda Payments has recently been named the 28th fastest growing company in the Asia-Pacific region by the (making it the second fastest-growing fintech company in its region), the 8th fastest growing company in Singapore by , and a Technology Pioneer by the .
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
As part of the Growth Marketing Team, your mission is to improve Codashop e-commerce efficiency by optimising the site’s conversion rate globally, you should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, web analytics, and UX design. You will be looking at the customer journey, identifying opportunities and leading the projects to improve website conversion rate.
- Identify and implement the right technologies and best practices to enable tracking and split testing.
- Own the Ideation, execution, analysis and reporting of ongoing testing to deliver on KPIs.
- Developing and implementing conversion rate optimisation strategy.
- Work with the product team to recommend changes based on winning test results.
- Document and development guidelines based on winning tests.
- Manage personalization experiences across the site and develop strategies to improve conversion
- At least 5 years of experience in conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams – UX, Data, Product, Marketing.
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for websites on both mobile and desktop.
- Hands-on experience using A/B testing tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, etc.).
- Proﬁciency in using Google Analytics.
- Preferably 2 years working experience in a digital agency.
- Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights and valuable.
- Proven record in Growth Marketing.
- Proven experience in leading small but agile teams.
- You have outstanding communication & presentation skills, with solid strategic and analytical capabilities and pay great attention to details.
- You are proactive, action-oriented and operate with a sense of urgency.
- You make smart decisions backed by excellent judgment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and culturally diverse environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers – we may have other suitable openings for you.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 24 Dec 2021 05:28:52 GMT