Lowongan Kerja : Software Engineering Manager
Perusahaan : Coda Payments
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : What we do
Currently operating in 40+ countries and processing up to 7 million transactions a day, Coda Payments ( ) helps game developers and publishers like Riot Games, Tencent, Garena, EA, Moonton, and other leading digital content providers to monetize their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site – .
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
About the role
Engineering management roles are critical to the success of Coda. In addition to being technically excellent, our managers need to exhibit strong leadership and superb people management skills. We give our managers an extreme amount of autonomy and responsibility, so it’s crucial that they are strong examples of Coda’s top-notch culture.
We work remotely from over 20 countries across the globe. We have development offices in key locations throughout Asia as well, in case you prefer working from an office. We hire top engineers, and give them the flexibility to work productively as part of a distributed team!
- Lead a team of 6 to 12 software engineers
- Take ownership of one or more key systems at Coda, working with your team to constantly drive our technology forward and defining an aggressive technology roadmap
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure goals and work is clearly defined, at both the OKR and day-to-day levels
- Own the execution of product and technical goals
- Coach team members using continuous improvement techniques, resulting in a high-performance team
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to attract strong engineering talent
- Passion for building great products and software
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in an agile environment, with the ability to analyze and optimize team productivity
- 5+ years of experience as a successful software engineer working on hard problems
- 2+ years as a technical lead, manager, architect, or other leadership position
- Strong experience with data technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL, message queues, etc.)
- The ability to query, analyze, and work with data to drive decision making
- Expert architectural skills
- The ability to write and review code as necessary
- Able to quickly learn or evaluate new technologies
Bonus if you have
- Experience with extremely high scale, distributed systems
- Deep knowledge of security or cryptography
- Machine learning and big data knowledge
- Experience building systems in the AWS cloud
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at – we may have other suitable openings for you.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 30 Jan 2022 05:28:47 GMT