Lowongan Kerja : Indonesia Country Compliance Officer
Perusahaan : Credit Suisse
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Act as the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) for Credit Suisse (CS), one level below Board of Directors to own the Compliance Department in Indonesia. CCO is independent of other functions but has unlimited access to other functions related to its tasks. Specific responsibilities include:
- Acting as the liaison person in dealing with various regulators including regulatory audit
- Identifying all policies, standard operating procedures, relevant laws and regulations applicable to the business
- Setting out appropriate compliance policies and procedures in order to stay in sync with the prevailing laws and regulations
- Acting as second line of defense in ensuring the company’s compliance toward applicable policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance toward licensing requirement
- Ensuring proper supervision to all employees has been carried out accurately
- Ensuring compliance over the rule on internal control
- Ensuring compliance over the rules on anti money laundering and anti terrorist financing activity and their eradication
- Ensuring compliance over the rules of securities trading
- Performing the prevention over the disclosure of confidential information
- Performing the supervision over client opening account
- Performing the supervision over securities transaction for proprietary position or affiliated position
- Performing the supervision over the provision of information, advice, recommendation, and or research report released to the client/public
- Performing the supervision over the recording and the documentation, including the safe-keeping and the prevention of the disclosure of the record and information which are still confidential in their nature
- performing the handling and the administration of the complaint of the client by having the special mechanism to handle and to follow up the written complaint of the client (internal dispute resolution) including maintaining monthly client complaint file
- performing the supervision over the business continuity plan
- submitting the periodic report at least 1 (one) time in a year, and the incidental report to the Board of Commissioners and/or Directors
- providing support and/or performing training to the staff
- must report to the Board of Commissioners and OJK confidentially if it were finding any indication of violation over the laws and regulations committed by the Company and/or its client.
Your future colleagues
You report to SEA CCO on a regional basis, and to Country Manager on a functional basis. You are part of the Southeast Asia CCO team.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You are expected to be an expert Compliance Officer in a broker-dealer environment in Indonesia, and familiar with local regulatory requirements of OJK and IDX.
A relevant professional degree, with at least 10 years of Compliance/Audit/regulatory experience is essential
Demonstrate proficiency and expertise of local laws, rules and regulations in Indonesia at an advanced level
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 04:35:33 GMT