Lowongan Kerja : Country Manager Indonesia (Remote Position)
Perusahaan : Edpuzzle
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Have you always wanted to unite your passion for education with your strategic management skills? Would you like to be a part of the International Sales and Growth team at a company with a high social impact? If you’ve answered yes to the previous questions, we want to meet you!
We’re looking for a Country Manager based in Indonesia (remote position) to join Edpuzzle, a leading edtech company with HQs in San Francisco and Barcelona and a team that’s growing around the globe! The right person will help us face daily challenges so that Edpuzzle can keep creating the best possible product for teachers and empower them to engage their students with videos. If you’re looking for a meaningful role on a multicultural and collaborative team, you’ll feel right at home with us!
How will you work?
Do you like to face new challenges? You’ll have a front-row seat at one of the fastest-growing companies in educational technology, trusted by over 80% of schools in the USA and millions of teachers and students across the globe. In the process you’ll be challenged daily, learn constantly, see the impact of your opinions and work, and grow as a Country Manager.
What about the team?
Our International Revenue and Growth Team is composed of team members of different levels of seniority in different regions and countries. This allows us to learn from each other, get to know our product in-depth, and collaborate on scalable projects to achieve challenging goals together!
- A great team-player, also capable of working independently when required.
- Outstanding ability to communicate (both written and verbally), regardless of the audience.
- Comfortable with the idea of working within a constantly changing tech startup environment.
- Excellent time-management skills. Able to work efficiently under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Hands-on attitude, disciplined, organized and methodical.
- Self-motivated, eager to keep learning and staying up to date on new and relevant changes in the edtech sector.
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Respect for diversity and ideas of others; willingness to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment.
- More than 5 years of experience as strategy manager, marketing manager or revenue manager.
- Experience leading teams in your country, using KPI dashboards and OKRs.
- Experience in building or managing marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency with CRM (Salesforce or similar) and project management tools.
- Experience in the Education sector.
- Lean Methodology: From non-scalable to scalable.
- Data Analysis: Measure actionable data.
- Funnel Analysis: Prioritization of tasks.
- Management of growth channels: Create and manage consistent sources of new users.
- A passion for learning and mastering growth strategies.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Be able to establish processes, simplify, and delegate/automatize.
- Be able to repeat and internalize this process in different regions.
- Navigate road-to-market for each country by understanding what to do and who to contact.
- Analyze pricing and value proposition for our customers, and adjust the price.
- Turn learning into a playbook and build repeatable closed sales processes.
- Delegate, train, and manage remotely a team of Sales and Customer Success Representatives.
- Work cross functionally with different stakeholders: Business Developers, Legal, HR, etc.
- Be data-driven using dashboards and Salesforce reports keeping an eye on key performance metrics.
- Be self-directed, and manage goals and deadlines effectively.
- Have an excellent ability to communicate your ideas, regardless of the audience.
- Proficient/bilingual level of local language and English.
- Experience with edtech companies.
- Have worked with remote teams and multicultural colleagues.
- Experience developing projects with multi-academy trust
- Competitive salary and a substantial yearly salary review.
- A fun, friendly team of highly-motivated people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Macbook Pro.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 24 vacation days, plus the 24th and 31st December.
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer, and we highly value diversity at our company. If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 14 Aug 2022 22:03:27 GMT