Lowongan Kerja : End to End Solution Architect
Perusahaan : Ericsson
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Ericsson Country Unit: Indonesia
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
Be part of the team:
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
Our team is growing and now looking for a end to end Solution Architect for Packet Core, working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals and supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high level design phases. Come and join us!
- Be responsible for scope, defining and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs for short and long-term profitable business
- Empowered to analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Collaborating with CORE team on list of potential activities and solutions & Collaborate with customer to understand and resolve the issues
- Deliver technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations to support deployment of solution
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated ability of 10+ years’ experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry on driving IT and Network transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the following domains: 5G CORE, Mobile Core, Packet Core, and Systems Integration, Cloud experience
- Demonstrated experience from work as Solution Architect customer Systems Integration Projects in the domain.
- Proven track of E2E, Consulting & System Integration, 3GPP Architecture, TOGAF.
- Consistent track record of initiating improvements, ability to inspire change and optimize organizational performance
- Outstanding communication, presentation and influencing skills both in English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Leadership skills, team building, initiative, proactive, result oriented, critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Packet Core, IMS/VOLTE Domain experience Solution Architect
- Experience from Consulting and Systems Integrations Projects delivery/Solution background
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Indonesia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 23:41:23 GMT