Lowongan Kerja : Head of NEO Support and Repair
Perusahaan : Ericsson
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Ericsson Country Unit: Indonesia
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
Be part of the team:
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
The Support and Repair Head is a line manager for Service Delivery Manager/Customer Technical Manager within the Region Support & Repair organization. The role encompasses responsibility for performance and quality of the customer and support during integration services rendered by the domain both for local and remote delivery. This role required to work closely with Service Line (Digital Service and Network Operation) for end to end operations matter within the business. If this is sound familiar then it is the role for you!
- Accountable for efficient operation and management of staff in strategies and directives issued by Global Services, PA Service Delivery and based on Customer service business.
- Implement strategies, processes and directives as well as proactively propose and responsible for delivery, strategies and usage of global process, including Tactical Planning and Organizational Management.
- Drive forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery and -Engagement Practices’ requirements.
- Maintain a continuous relationship with management of key customers in the region and realize alliances across countries and customers while ensuring quality.
- Responsible for day to day operational resource planning (staff planning) and coordination of training and other similar activities, promote and identify job-rotation opportunities with design & support/supply.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Degree in Business or Engineering / ICT.
- Deep experience from service delivery, and shown experience from pre-sales and how to work on a competence-based organization.
- a deep understanding leading a sophisticated organization with Customer Support for multiple customers.
- Very solid track record in people leadership and mentoring and ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and crafting room to collaborate.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Indonesia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Tue, 07 Dec 2021 23:44:30 GMT