Lowongan Kerja : Growth Associate
Perusahaan : Fazz Financial
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About Fazz Financial Group
Fazz Financial Group is a digital financial services group founded in 2016. It is based in Southeast Asia, and is the holding group for over 10 FinTech startups, which includes PayFazz, Xfers, Modal Rakyat, StraitsX, and others.
Fazz Financial Group’s mission is to enable financial access for everyone, especially within Southeast Asia, where 70% of its population is underserved.
Fazz Financial Group has headquarters in Singapore and Indonesia, with 600 staff spread across regional offices in Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam. We are proud to be local and knowledgeable about the region, giving an intimate understanding of Southeast Asia’s financial needs.
As a local group born and bred in Southeast Asia, companies within Fazz Financial Group are among the first Indonesian startups, and one of the many Singaporean startups to be seeded by the prestigious Y-Combinator programme. We are backed by both global and local investors including Insignia Venture Partners, B Capital, BRI Ventures, and many others.
We know how important our mission is to improving the livelihoods of millions of people in Southeast Asia. That’s why we’re looking for passionate and driven people to join us to accelerate financial access for everyone.
Head to our website to get to know us better:
Growth Associate is a part of Growth Team under Fazz Agent business unit. The objective of the whole team is to help business owner to monitor performance, create and monitor initiatives, and align across all stakeholders. The team is also handling cross-team alignments to ensure we can help each other to achieve the goal. The team’s KPI will reflect the business KPI.
Growth Associate also responsible to help the company to achieve its target. This role will give him/her an access to helicopter view to see how the business is being run. With all stakeholders, he/she will collaborate on monitoring process and also create initiatives to ensure the business is heading toward its objectives. Beside the strategical processes, he/she will also need to make sure the reporting to founder office team is proper in terms of BAU reporting and financial profit & loss report.
What you’ll do
- Monitor performance for Fazz Agent products
- Conduct tactical strategy to help the company achieve the target
- Working closely with all stakeholders to create initiatives and monitor them
- Develop financial modelling projections to set target
- Construct reporting materials needed (gsheet, gslide)
- Align with finance to ensure accuracy of Profit & Loss report
- Work with new project and continuously challenge
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor Degree’s in any related major
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in operating Ms. office especially Excel and Gsuite (Gsheet, Gslide, Gdocs)
- High level of analytical skills with detail orientation, great problem solver
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external parties
- Collaborative, positive mindset with a can-do attitude, and takes ownership – delivers what is expected and tackles challenges
- Nice to have : Know about budgeting and have experience in Banking, Financial, FMCG fields
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!
Fazz Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Fazz Financial Group will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
By submitting your application, you agree that Fazz Financial Group may collect your personal data for recruiting, regional organization planning, and related purposes.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 20 Aug 2022 04:20:14 GMT