Lowongan Kerja : Content Marketer
Perusahaan : Fingerprint For Success
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Become one of the most impactful Content Marketers on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of content marketing managers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by some of the worlds best in tech (Co-founder of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva and more), F4S is founded and lead by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the of the most impactful content marketers in the world
- A person with insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals.
- Be passionate about creating purposeful and valuable content that helps business professionals grow better.
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Desire to learn new digital content marketing strategies and tactics
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
What you’ll do:
- Brainstorm and ideate interesting content topics and plan editorial calendar on regular basis
- Coordinate with freelancers and contributors to fill up content pipeline
- Proofread and edit other team members’ work, and carry out fact-checking as needed
- Learn and carry out SEO and Social media best practices to generate maximum views for our articles
- A natural curiosity about talent and human development and how people growth impacts organizations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative global environment
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover lette
Qualifications (any or all):
- Entry level
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Professional Degree
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our US Hubs for regular teaming and events. Given our HQ in Sydney Australia, the ideal candidate will be based on the west coast or in Austin, Texas to benefit from the overlapping timezone windows.
Why Join us?
- Empower our users with helpful content
- Learn digital marketing and content marketing real-life skills
- Bring direct impact to the business and see blog traffic grow with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including: Full-time, part-time, contract, internships.
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
How to get started?
Complete the F4S Questionnaire (15-30 mins) to help us better understand your work-style motivations and how we can best support your onboarding.
Powered by JazzHR
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta Timur
Tanggal : Sun, 19 Dec 2021 05:18:20 GMT