Lowongan Kerja : ETL DEVELOPER
Perusahaan : Gameloft
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Company Description
Be a Part of Our Global Community!
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As member of DATA team, your responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the design and implementation of our ETL systems and data warehouse systems for new and existing projects
- Provide support for existing applications as well as develop new features and updates
- Maintain the existing systems, pipelines and aggregation processes
- Monitor the data warehouse to ensure the performance, security and availability of the data to clients
- Optimize data mining and data aggregation operations
- Collaborate with members of the team to help them identify performance bottlenecks and suggest product improvements
- Work with other team members to facilitate working with the data and extracting the data
- Work closely with the teams that generate the data
- 3+ years of experience with ETL/ELT
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong knowledge of data design, modeling, query, different architectures (row vs column), data warehouse
- Experience working with raw data in various formats: CSV, JSON, Parquet, etc.
- Some of experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of event driven and serverless architectures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Good English skills
- Worked in large scales systems providing huge amounts of data.
- experience with Spark (Pyspark preferred)
- Experience with NoSQL solutions
- Experience in web development (especially PHP)
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence
Why join the Gameloft universe?
– Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
– Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
– Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
– Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
– Teamwork with international talents
– Recognition and rewards
– Creative and modern workplace
– Continuous and professional training
– Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
– Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
– Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Yogyakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 02 Jul 2022 04:17:27 GMT