Lowongan Kerja : Regional Product Manager, Primary Care Ultrasound, ASEAN
Perusahaan : General Electric
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales/marketing strategies to drive growth of Primary Care business in ASEAN.
- Work with country sales leaders and channel partners to increase visibility and win-rate to deliver sales, orders, and margin targets.
- Act as a leadership team member of ASEAN Ultrasound, develop short term and long term coaching & mentoring to PC product teams across ASEAN.
- Provide training to product leaders and application teams on strategy and new product offerings.
- Create business plan for ASEAN including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategy, distribution enhancement and installed base management.
- Manage existing installed base of PC products, ensuring that all customers are engaged and satisfied with product performance and support.
- Provide pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance along with other segments in each market.
- Actively engage associations and develop educational, training programs for current and futures customers.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products and brand.
- Bachelor Degree or minimum 5 years of strategic selling and/or marketing experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to travel more than 50% of time
- Experience with interfacing with both internal team members, external customers and industrial group
- Previous experience selling capital goods and distribution management
- Previous experience in Ultrasound imaging sales and/or marketing
- Understanding of clinical workflow and practice patterns
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix organization
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 19 Dec 2021 05:18:20 GMT