Lowongan Kerja : Account Executive – Yogyakarta
Perusahaan : Gojek
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About the Role
Strap on your helmet and climb on board if you’re ready to be our Account Executive. Based in Yogyakarta, you’ll be part of the Indonesia Region team that oversees Gojek’s merchant partners in the area. You’ll play a critical role in executing sales strategy, as well as building and maintaining relationships with merchant partner networks here (including regular visits upon assigned leads!). The Merchant Engagement and Sales Support team will be your companions during this ride. You will get ample opportunity to flex and utilize your excellent business sense and market knowledge. Perhaps the most meaningful of all: your efforts will work to enhance the lives and businesses of our millions of merchant partners in Indonesia, providing them with the attention, respect, and opportunities that they deserve.
What You Will Do
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set transaction targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares in your territory
- Analyze consumer behavior, market insight, field situation, and market trend in your territory
- Conduct regular review on merchants leads (i.e., monitor merchant growth, transfer merchants to new categories, competitor activity, etc.)
- Provide advice to merchant partners based on valid data analytics results to increase their transactions
- Create a regular report on your territory’s happenings in relation to the regional/ national company strategy
What You Will Need
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within the Banking, Telecommunications, or Accommodations industries
- At least 1 year of experience working in the Yogyakarta area, with a strong network and knowledge about the region
- Experience in managing key partners / key accounts
- Ability to bridge, develop and maintain a strong relationship with key partners / key accounts
- Strong business sense with an understanding of the local markets, customers, and competitors
- Data-driven mindset and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
About the Team
Our Account Executive team, part of the wider Operations & Sales team, is based in Central Java, Indonesia. The gist of our role is to build, strengthen, and maintain our relationships with our merchant-partners in the region, as well as to create an ecosystem of solutions to support our merchant-partners on the Gojek platform to better manage and grow their business.
Our Account Executives are one of the core stakeholders in our Gojek ecosystem; they’re involved in various offerings such as food delivery, offline payment acceptance, POS, financial services, deals, and promotions. Our team works closely with our merchant-partners to oversee and grow our merchant campaign. Should you have a question about the various events we plan for our merchant-partners, or the communication channels we use to keep in touch with them, we are your people. Currently, we have been working hard at enhancing our work strategy to both increase and streamline our merchant-partner transactions. The big goal we always have at the back of our minds is to establish Gojek as the most trusted partner in the region and beyond.
We’re a tight-knit, high-functioning team who genuinely love what we do, as we can see the results of our efforts play out in our merchant-partners’ everyday lives. When we aren’t working, you’d probably find us with our nose in books, or our eyes glued to the TV screen watching the latest Korean dramas. We also prioritize self-care and wellness, equally concerned with each others’ personal and professional developments.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Yogyakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 18 Dec 2021 05:15:22 GMT