Lowongan Kerja : Data Warehouse Engineer – Merchant Platform
Perusahaan : Gojek
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About the Role
They say no man is an island, and this notion holds particularly true for this role. As our Data Warehouse Developer, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the Data Warehouse wheel of Gojek that directly impacts the company’s single source of truth of data. Your main objective will be to build out our data warehouse. Product Managers, BI Analytics and Product Engineers will be your companions during this ride. Best yet, you’ll have the opportunity to flex your SQL, data modeling and data warehouse concept skills, helping the team craft beautifully simple solutions for challenging user stories.
What You Will Do
- Handle end-to-end data pipelines from heterogeneous input and output to help analytical purposes
- Be a data architect by implementing Data Modelling concept based on data type and use case
- Be responsible for managing Single Version of Truth and turning data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents, including specs and workflows, that is easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with Product Managers, BI Analytics and Product Engineers to ship data warehouse feature and data product improvements
- Contribute to the product strategy and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your team
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of experience in Data Environment as Data Warehouse Developer
- Expert in SQL and Data Warehouse Concept
- Advanced in at least one programming language, especially Python or Go or Java
- Proficient in Batch, real-time data processing, Data Modelling concept, and implementation
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- Passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best
About the Team
The Merchant Platform team is a big group of over 50 team members based across Singapore and Indonesia. The gist of our role is to create an ecosystem of solutions to support our merchant-partners on the Gojek platform better manage and grow their business, while enabling both internal and external product stakeholders to develop merchant-based solutions in a sustainable manner.
Our merchant-partners are one of the core stakeholders in our Gojek ecosystem; they’re involved in various offerings such as food delivery, offline payment acceptance, POS, financial services, deals, and promotions. As the Merchant Platform team, we work closely with our merchant-partners to understand their daily needs and concerns, and relay these insights to our internal product stakeholders to build platforms and interfaces on our mobile apps that ensure our merchant-partners’ success on the Gojek platform. Should you have a question about how to run processes in the development of merchant-partner products, we are your people! Currently, our team has been specifically hard at work tackling issues within the engineering arena to enhance the experience our merchant-partners have utilizing our platform and services. We aim to establish Gojek as the most trusted partner for all our merchant-partners.
We’re a tight-knit, high-functioning team who genuinely love what we do, as we can see the results of our efforts play out in our merchant-partners’ everyday lives. When we aren’t working, you’d probably find us with our nose in books, or our eyes glued to the TV screen watching the latest Netflix drama. We’re equally concerned with each others’ personal and professional developments, and work together to get our job done well.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 07:42:14 GMT