Lowongan Kerja : IT Risk Analyst
Perusahaan : Gojek
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About the Role
As an analyst with the IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Team you’ll be an instrumental part of the Gojek Information Security team that is responsible for managing the security framework in-line with the industry leading standards & practices. You would be primarily responsible to handle vendor risk assessments and also support other team members to monitor IT policy implementations and usages, and evaluate whether the required controls are running effectively in achieving their intended objectives. Your efforts will ensure the Gojek as a company and its products are compliant with all required regulatory & statutory security expectations.
Gojek has helped improve the lives of countless customers, partners, and employees. This is an exciting opportunity to work across the entire company and be a crucial part of how we keep them safe and secure, too.
What You Will Do
- Perform security assessments for vendors who are engaged with Gojek
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders as a part of the vendor risk assessment process, to communicate requirements, gather artefacts, provide guidance on the procedures followed & share results of the assessment
- Provide recommendation of risk response against the third-party risk assessment result
- Develop and maintain IT policies, standards and procedures according to applicable internal and external requirements
- Work with internal & external (to the security function & Gojek) stakeholders to ensure that every initiative, development and collaboration is complying with standards (internal and external)
- Conduct routine evaluation of policies and procedures implementation & assist with implementation of a security framework in-line with ISO27001, PCI DSS, etc,
- Coordinate with related IT work units to follow up on data requests and internal audit findings, external audits and regulators
- Ensure best practice risk mitigation and assessment functions are maintained to comply with the company’s strategy
What You Will Need
- At least 3 years of experience as Information Security, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (IT GRC) or IT Auditors
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience in performing third party risk assessments is a plus
- Experience in creating and maintaining IT and/or information security policies and procedures
- Good understanding of IT risk framework & risk concepts
- Basic knowledge on BCM concepts would be a plus
- Good understanding of ISO 27001, ISO 31000, ITIL. COBIT, and/or PCI-DSS standards
About the Team
Gojek Information Security & Data Privacy teams both play an essential role in Gojek’s success. Wecollectively oversee and manage IT Governance, Information Security, and Risk and Compliance for the whole company. Our work also involves quite a bit of cross-group collaboration and working with productgroups across the company means we work across all of Gojek’s markets, with colleagues and friends in Indonesia, Singapore,Thailand, Vietnam and India.
So, that’s a snippet of our work. Although, that is not the only thing that we enjoy doing together as a team. Turns out, we have been enjoying WFH more than we thought we would ☺. Honestly, as much as we like our work, we find WFH makes it easier to take some downtime and chill at home. You’ll find is binging the latest Netflix dramas, trying out hand at whipping up delicious meals at home, or battling it out in the gaming arena.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Wed, 05 Jan 2022 04:57:11 GMT