Lowongan Kerja : Junior Data Scientist-Financial Services Platform
Perusahaan : Gojek
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About the Role
Fasten your helmet and climb aboard if you’re ready to be our Junior Data Scientist. In this role, you will be an integral player within the GoFinance Data Science team based in Indonesia. You’ll take the wheel in overseeing all data aspects for the platform, building, evaluating, and monitoring consumer risk models for a variety of financial products. The folks in the Engineering and Project Management teams will be your companions on this ride, as they’ll help bring your models to production. Most importantly, your efforts will work to bring wider financial inclusion to more people in the region and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Build, evaluate, and monitor consumer risk models for a variety of financial products
- Experiment with state-of-the-art technologies in machine learning
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Select features and build and optimize classifiers
- Perform data analysis and present insights to various business stakeholders
- Extend company’s data with third-party information
What You Will Need
- At least 1 year of experience in performing analytics using structured and unstructured data
- Familiarity with SQL and Python, with strong dashboarding/visualization skills
- Excellent command in statistics and machine learning
- Ability to independently execute deep dives into data sources, present results, and propose recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Experience working with big data and complex data structures
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English in order to communicate with stakeholders of various backgrounds, and with our international teams
About the Team
Our GoFinance Data Science team is a group of eight Data Scientists based in Singapore and Indonesia. We build models to predict adoption, churn, credit scores, and pricing on loan applications for our users. We oversee all data aspects of our financial services at Gojek, working to support business expansion across various sectors, and most importantly, to bring wider financial inclusion to as many people in the region as possible.
One of the biggest obstacles our team has had to overcome was modeling the creditworthiness of thin file users. After many weeks of research, collaboration, and trial and error, we figured out that the best way to tackle this issue was to utilize alternative data, such as in-app behavior and geolocation data. Currently, our team has been busy working on the expansion to e-commerce users, enriching our product family and user base.
While our team is based all over the region, we’re a tight-knit group who are bonded by two things: the digital transform to help the unbanked, and alignment with personal development in technologies. Our weekly conversations range from market campaign optimizations to state-of-the-art engineering stacks. Off hours, you’d probably find us having fun in board-games. Working from home has been a strange time for a lot of us, so our team has been taking time on our calls to trade advice on the best ways to keep sane with this new work set up. We’re made up of game enthusiasts, sports lovers, and comic fanatics. Once COVID subsides, we’re excited to get together for our weekly dinner and drinks again!
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 06 Jan 2022 04:58:51 GMT