Lowongan Kerja : Regional Consumer Engagement Associate (Surabaya)
Perusahaan : Gojek
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About the Role
As our Regional Consumer Engagement Associate based in Surabaya, you will be handed the reins in hacking consumer growth for Gojek. You’ll be responsible in managing marketing funnels of multiple Gojek products by creating and implementing strategic marketing plans across various touch points; including visibility, partnership, and digital channels. Working closely with Regional CE Manager, you will get to drive the innovation process in removing daily frictions for our consumers’ lives. The cherry on top: you’ll be an integral part of a team that works to deliver real social impact to our consumers, merchant partners, and driver partners through the products and services we provide.
What You Will Do
- Support RCEM Visibility & Partnership to drive consumer engagement focus areas, delivering POI domination, POS merchants branding, and a standard package for District target completed orders and active users
- Manage all day-to-day marketing execution activities at the district & branches required to deliver consumer engagement plans (e.g. contract, PO, invoice)
- Ensure all consumer engagement activities in the district & branches are delivered with a standard of accuracy, completeness, timeliness as per the standard package and local initiatives
- Supervise external vendors/daily workers in executing merchant branding and POI domination on a regular basis
- Work internally (and with direct responsibility) to deliver district executions and targets with close coordination with Regional CE Manager in executing events, exhibits, and other activities
- Be responsible for setting the integrated communications plan and ensure consistency of messaging and brand communications with the Sales, Government Relations, and Operations teams
What You Will Need
- At least 3 years of experience in Marketing/Brands. Experience working at a top multi-national FMCG company is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and structured thinking capabilities in order to scale user base
- Excellent data analytic skills to generate qualitative and quantitative insights from various data sources and formulate CE strategies
- Ability to easily adapt to change and work within an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management and interpersonal communication skills to reduce the silos and miss communication
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills focused on improving collaboration, understanding, and information exchange across all stakeholders
About the Team
Our Regional Consumer Engagement team, a sub-pod of the Regional Growth team, is a small but mighty group based in East Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara – Indonesia. Working alongside the Business Analytics, Sales, and Operations teams, we are in charge of analyzing the data we collect on our customer’s preferences and behaviors in order to better cater our products and services to their needs.
For instance, since 2020, we’ve noticed that our customer’s behavior patterns have shifted predominantly towards food transactions, most likely because they are now ordering for their families keeping safe from COVID-19 at home. Additionally, they’re willing to spend more on GoPulsa and GoTagihan for internet needs, but are still willing to make a trip to the mall for necessities. Therefore, our team rolled out a promotion (we call it a “mission”) where one food transaction on GoFood would give them a free GoPulsa coupon, injected a promo code in POI malls, as well.
In the past, our team has worked on projects surrounding offline marketing, including POI branding, local events, and amplifying HQ campaigns. Currently, amidst the pandemic, we’re focusing a large part of our efforts on the digital marketing space, rolling out online campaigns, missions like the one explained above, various subscription offers, and more user treatments that generate demand.
Off hours, you’d probably find us battling it out in a video game, or engrossed in a Netflix drama. Working from home has been a strange time for a lot of us, so our team has been taking time on our calls to trade advice on the best ways to keep sane with this new work set up. We’re made up of yoga enthusiasts, food lovers, and movie fanatics. Once COVID subsides, we’re excited to travel freely through our city to try new food places again.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Surabaya, Jawa Timur
Tanggal : Wed, 05 Jan 2022 04:57:11 GMT