Lowongan Kerja : Sales Strategy and Excellence Head
Perusahaan : Gojek
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About the Role
As our Sales Strategy & Excellence Head, you will be the north-star of GoPay Sales Team, providing the guidance on where they stand, where they should go, and how to reach their destination. Your main objective will be to provide the Nationwide GoPay Sales team with strategy, knowledge & sales tools that they need, so that they can know how well they are doing in achieving the company targets and how to close the gap.
What You will do:
- Merchant segmentation:
- Develop and maintain merchant segmentation and tiering
- Maintain merchant segmentation by sales channel
- Develop methodology, measure, and create plan to improve merchant addressable market and wallet share
- Develop GTM strategy to drive sales motion prioritization
- Work with business, marketing, strategy and planning team, and GoPay product team to develop and maintain high level sales target and sales budget
- Maintain overall cost of sales and gross profit from each merchant segment
- Liaise with internal sales team to track overall sales OKR
- Set up main incentive scheme based on KPI/metrics set for sales team
- Set up additional incentive when necessary for specific GoPay campaigns/initiatives (planned & ad hoc)
- Calculate incentive at every end of month and work with HR for disbursements
- Create & manage tracker for incentive attainment to be used by nationwide sales team
- Set up framework & curriculum for nationwide sales training
- Create & manage training calendar for nationwide sales team
- Single point of contact to Merchant Academy on new & updated existing product training materials
- Modify materials coming from Merchant Academy to be customized for sales needs
- Set up training materials on FUSE for sales team’s learning consumption
What You will need:
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in strategy, planning & operations
- Experienced in working with multiple stakeholders from different backgrounds with good level of empathy
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the fintech industry, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a team, as well as strong in people development and mentoring / coaching
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Fact-based / number-oriented individual, who is comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Able to recruit top-notch talent team, nurture and mentor them
About the team:
The sales team is part of the larger Payments organization. One of our main goals is to strengthen our market share in the market, combining strategy with local insights to propel our business onwards and upwards. In payments, we have a hussle mentality, we consistently strive to provide the best for our users and partners. We ensure our platform is at the top of mind for our consumers at the same time improving our partner’s life (drivers and merchants) and their experiences using our services.
We are a highly effective team with a target-driven mindset. We believe we work for the greater good hence we always feel every day is challenging but satisfying. As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal and professional growths, too. We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 10 Dec 2021 03:32:37 GMT