Lowongan Kerja : Senior Researcher-Consumer Payments
Perusahaan : Gojek
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About the role
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly analytical team that enjoys collaborating with many people, look no further. As a Senior Researcher for Payments stream at GoTo Financial, you’ll play an instrumental role to directly impact the company’s way of developing products & strategies through users’ insights. You’ll be responsible for defining, leading, interpreting, and socializing insights that lead to innovations. This requires a combination of strong technical research, problem-solving capabilities, complemented by strong business acumen and organizational prowess. You’ll have ample opportunity to flex your qualitative, quantitative, and analytical research skills, getting us even closer to building the largest and most preferred payment solutions
What You Will Do
- Be the thought partner of the product, design, marketing, and business to come up with strategies to achieve the group’s objectives
- Independently manage end-to-end research projects from scoping work, advising on suitable methodologies, designing and executing research plans, and socializing insights to the stakeholders
- Advocate consumer-centric mindset and metrics to the stakeholders through persuasion, influence, and inclusion to deliver insights that would inspire and spark actions
- Identify ways to improve merchants’ experience with our products
- Experiment with innovative methods of collecting data and socializing insights to inform the strategic decision making for our business
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of experience or more in the field of user experience (UX) research
- Mixed methods researcher with experience in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Able to design, execute, and analyze research independently from start to finish
- Understanding in product management, design strategy, data, operations, marketing, and branding processes and able to collaborate effectively with those teams
- Able to operate in a self-directed culture and fluency in navigating uncertainty
- Openness to learning from and share your skill set with others in the organization
- Ability to work efficiently – balancing the flash-fast requirements and the rigor it takes to produce good insights
- Able to communicate and influence different levels of stakeholders and users in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and verbal)Has an experience in financial category will be an advantage
About the team
Our Payments Research team consists of 9 people (and growing) based in Jakarta. Working alongside the various departments within the organization, ranging from Product Managers, Designers, Product Marketing, Business, and Operation. We are predominantly concerned with bringing user insights to generate product development. We are mutually concerned with quality and practicality. The gist of our role is to oversee the dynamic within the entire payment ecosystem (i.e., end consumers and merchants) by merging quantitative, qualitative, and data analytics.
We are a tight-knit group made up of cyclists, plant-lovers, bookworms, manga readers, and of course foodies. We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 06 Jan 2022 04:58:51 GMT