Lowongan Kerja : Software Engineer (Backend) – Customer Platforms
Perusahaan : Gojek
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About the Role
As our Backend Engineer, you will take the wheel in overseeing Backend Engineering for our Customer Platforms team. You’ll oversee the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Along with owning the entire life cycle of these projects, you’ll establish and evangelize the best engineering practices for your team to follow, and improve operational excellence and SLAs of the microservices. Working closely with product and engineering managers, you will get to build world-class products and meet the technological needs of Gojek’s driver-partners, ensuring they get the experience they deserve using our platform.
What You Will Do
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, backend, and other teams across regions and independently ship world-class products and features with minimal guidance.
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the travel
- Write code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What You Will Need
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing, testing, and deploying large scale applications
- Enjoy working in Ruby, Go, Clojure or Java
- In-depth knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, Test Engineering and Automation
- Proficient in troubleshooting server performance – memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security, and operability of systems
- Ability to estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability
About the Team
Our Customer Platforms team consists of 40+ zealous folks from various disciplines working towards a common mission. As Nasi Goreng is to the people of Indonesia, we are to Gojek: providing the nourishment to sustain our business from the inside out. Our main responsibility is to build growth tools covering experimentation, discovery, personalization, and promotions at a scale that spans 20 products. How does one achieve this, you may ask? By collaborating diligently with our consumers/driver-partners in an effort to solve their daily problems.
As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal and professional growths, too. Along with a common drive to jump over technical barriers and provide sustainable solutions, our team bonds over our shared love for tea, movies, and TV shows. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home (Netflix marathons, anyone??).
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 12 Mar 2022 05:38:31 GMT