Lowongan Kerja : Data Scientist
Perusahaan : HappyFresh
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : HappyFresh is Southeast Asia’s #1 Online Grocery Company. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia’s major cities
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
What You Will be Doing
- Do exploratory research about which model to use when solving a problem that the team needs to solve
- Present the research findings to the team and business and product teams
- Monitor the performance of our model in the production environment
- Understand large amounts of data and the team business metrics to analyze and evaluate potential problems, hypotheses, and recommendations for better business performance
- Coach and guide junior data scientists in the team
- Continuously improve the process for model development, validation, and analyses
Who We are Looking for
- Min 3 year experiences doing AI / Machine Learning Projects
- Experience in doing statistical analysis, developing machine learning models into production
- Strong programming skills in Python and fluency in data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas) and machine learning (scikit-learn, XGBoost, Keras/Tensorflow) tools
- Ability to write complex, efficient, and eloquent SQL queries to extract data
- Possess great design and problem-solving skills, have a passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Exemplary communication skills, ability to work with large cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical members.
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it’s like to work here:
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 18 Dec 2021 05:15:22 GMT