Lowongan Kerja : Group Head of Quality
Perusahaan : HappyFresh
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : HappyFresh is Southeast Asia’s #1 Online Grocery Company. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia’s major cities
Our mission is to provide an easier way to access healthy food by enabling our customers to live life to the fullest and to have a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
We give talented people opportunities to join and grow with us regardless of their backgrounds. As long as you can make a difference, we welcome you to join a team that shapes the future and have fun along the way.
- This is a Headquarter role that will manage end-to-end quality process in Indonesia, Malaysia & Thailand.
- Oversees quality, freshness, and food safety of fresh & FMCG products in a distribution center as they flow from suppliers to Dark Stores.
- Inspects inbound fresh & FMCG for adherence to HappyFresh specifications.
- Participates in companywide initiatives to control costs and deliver high quality products to HappyFresh customers.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Oversees cold chain compliance within the distribution center to ensure products are kept at proper temperature.
- Provides communication on fresh product quality to the relevant stakeholders to improve the quality of perishable products.
- Interfaces with the vendor community regarding quality of products being received into Dark Stores.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Making Decisions: you will make decisions about dozens of products and processes every day. From quality to food safety and compliance, you will be involved in the decisions that shape Quality for HappyFresh product.
- Building Relationships: you’ll use your knowledge and leadership skills to build partnerships with suppliers, merchants, replenishment and club operations.
- Product Knowledge: your background knowledge will be leveraged daily, and you will always be learning more to build a broad foundation across all Fresh departments.
- Creating, collaborating and innovating: you will work with merchants, suppliers and other quality teams to develop and enhance product specifications, processes, and engage in other initiatives to take HappyFresh Fresh quality to the next level.
- Continuous Improvement: Create, analyze, and provide feedback to other business partners on daily matters to identify improvement opportunities across all Fresh & FMCG departments in HappyFresh.
- 10 years of solid experience in food quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Food Science, or related field with professional experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management
- Great leadership skills with multinational exposure
- Excellent in establishing effective budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly data driven and required to adept with dynamic environment
See what it’s like to work here:
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 01:01:58 GMT