Lowongan Kerja : Product Manager – Frontend
Perusahaan : HappyFresh
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia’s Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
What You Will be Doing
- Drive consistent and scalable growth through product, engineering and data leverage
- Operates independently and leads the work of a product development team and is responsible for a product or customer journey.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work with growth team to build features with quantifiable high impact, through prototyping and experimentation
- Lead discussions and coordinate with related stakeholders
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Collaborate with related stakeholders to manage the product achievement
Who We Are Looking for
- 4+ years proven work experience in product management or as an Product Manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Have extensive experience with analytical tools, analytic approaches, and data design
- Analytical and a strategic thinker
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- A strong communicator: explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, support, and other engineers shouldn’t be a problem for you.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it’s like to work here:
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sat, 18 Dec 2021 05:15:22 GMT