Lowongan Kerja : Senior Backend Engineer – Golang
Perusahaan : HappyFresh
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia’s Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our , we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal. We do need the “right” engineers-those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
- Designing and implementing new features for our backend
- Supporting and maintaining existing codebase
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle in an agile environment
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies
- Works on complex feature sets and breaks them down into smaller tasks in order to speed up customer value delivery
- Having a great balance between pace and perfection. Means that, considering the trade-off between the total time spent in creating the perfect code, versus delivering other efficient products
- Identify and help other engineers to resolve blockers and support the deliverable
- Leading the deliverable of an end-to-end complex feature
- Provide technical advice and involve in technical decisions that impact other teams or company at large
- Research and propose new technology or engineering practice
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or min 5 years working experience in Backend programming environment
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
- Familiarity with Go frameworks and tools which includes: Dependency management tools (i.e. Godep, Sltr), Go’s template language, Go’s code generation (i.e. Stringer), Go web frameworks (i.e. Revel), and router packages (i.e. Gorilla Mux)
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!
See what it’s like to work here:
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Mon, 10 Jan 2022 05:25:31 GMT