Lowongan Kerja : Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
Perusahaan : HP
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Specialist in Jakarta – Indonesia, you will have a chance to:
- Ensure that the site’s overall environmental health and safety program, EHS performance and Dashboard updated and in compliance with legal, company requirements at site and support remotely to EHS in APJ countries.
- Participate in regular meetings, communicate on the existing EHS issues, and work out action plan for these existing EHS issues and ensure effectiveness and focus on continuous improvement.
- Organize and conduct regular EHS inspection to discover potential EHS risk, follow up relevant corrective actions till effective closure.
- Be responsible for all EHS licenses/Permit, convening Emergency Response Team members and implementing, conduct Emergency Drill and Response Plan.
- Be responsible for incident and injury reporting, investigating and corrective actions, and follow up corrective and preventive actions and ensure effective closure.
- Be responsible for identifying and forecasting EHS training needs and ensure the completion of EHS training for relevant employees.
- In charge of contractor/supplier management and ensure all contractor/supplier follow up HP EHS standards and requirements
- Participate in the process of the project of office renovation and innovation so as to make sure these projects to meet EHS requirements
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University degree in science required, with safety engineering, environmental engineering or chemical engineering or safety engineering or mechanical engineering is recommended.
- Possess the Certificate required by Manpower Ministry Regulation, Responsibility and Power to be Occupational Health and Safety Officer / Menaker registered Ahli K3 (General or Mechanical or Electrical)
- 3-5 years of environmental, health and safety experience required
- Good knowledge of Manpower Ministry Regulation, Designation Protocol, Responsibility and Power of Occupational Health and Safety Officer in Indonesia OSH laws and regulations under the Work Safety Act (Law No. 1, 1970).
- Good knowledge on implementing, understanding rules and regulations of the Safety and Health Standards related to Air Emission, Noise, Waste & Water, Industrial Hygiene, Workplace Ergonomic, Fire Safety, Training and ISO Systems.
Job – Corporate Administration
Schedule – Full time
Shift – No shift premium (Indonesia)
Travel – Not Specified
Relocation – No
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jawa Barat – Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:36:23 GMT