Lowongan Kerja : Business Analyst, Restructuring
Perusahaan : Kroll
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Job Description – Business Analyst, Restructuring
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct in-depth research to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, products and business opportunities globally
- Assist in conducting company and industry analysis for client proposals
- Present research findings in consistent and well-articulated formats, both verbally and in written documents for use internally and externally
- Implement and manage research database to facilitate regular screening of market opportunities and ongoing monitoring of targets
- Work closely with office and service line leaders in local and overseas offices in respect of regular and ad hoc research requirement
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience in financial analysis or research
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/accounting and finance field
- Strong analytical and accounting skills with good understanding of financial statements and distressed indicators
- Experienced in using Capital IQ, Eikon, Bloomberg, MergerMarkets tools
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Written and spoken Mandarin and/or Bahasa is desired
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Indonesia
Tanggal : Sun, 13 Mar 2022 06:09:19 GMT