Lowongan Kerja : Finance Manager
Perusahaan : LingoAce
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : About LingoAce
Established in 2017, LingoAce is a Singapore-based global education technology company and leading Mandarin Chinese language learning platform, offering an immersive language learning experience tailored to meet the needs of learners aged three to 15 years old, across a range of language proficiency levels and diverse cultural backgrounds. A committed partner to both young learners and their parents, LingoAce harnesses the capabilities of passionate teachers along with research-backed digital content, featuring animation, gamification and AI, to effectively deliver authentic and interactive online Chinese language lessons.
By nurturing the next generation of confident multi-lingual communicators, LingoAce aims to broaden their horizons and unlock future opportunities for these students. With a team of more than 1,300 LingoAcers, 4,000 certified teachers currently, and offices in the U.S., Southeast Asia and China, LingoAce serves students across 100 countries and regions. We have also recently closed our Series C and B funding rounds, with a total of $180 million raised to date. Some of our great partners and backers include: Sequoia Capital India, Owl Ventures, Tiger Global, Shunwei Capital, SWC Global & Decent Capital.
LingoAce’s mission is to enrich every learning moment for the modern young learner through technology, greater immersion and enjoyment in language learning.
The financial backbones of the company, you will play a crucial role in enabling us to power forward. At LingoAce we are currently searching for a qualified Finance Manager to support our office in Indonesia. This role is reporting to the regional Finance Director in Singapore and work closely also with regional and local operation team (business partnering). Aside from that, this role will help with the strategizing of savings; performing impactful audits meticulously and informatively, to ultimately grow our financial team.
- Coordinate monthly closing activities, handle Indonesia full book, and review closing financial statements from Indonesia
- Ensuring financial results are in accordance with local statutory requirements and accounting principles
- Work closely with Regional Finance and other stakeholders to complete the monthly consolidated accounts, reporting packages for the group
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of documentation required for audits
- Being the key point of contact for external parties such as external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents
- Business partnering with operation to provide support on a timely basis
- Assist the operation to prepare monthly business and budget review.
- Perform accounts payable, such as prepare weekly payment, ensuring all invoices are approved, reviewed, and bank transactions are input to bank correctly
- Perform taxation to control, planning, reporting, and fulfilment of tax obligations in accordance with applicable regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimal 5+ years of experience in a similar role, with experience working for a group company with multiple functional currencies
- Experience working in a global company, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English at the business level
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Good leadership and interpersonal qualities, with high motivation and a strong sense of integrity
- Prior experience managing external parties, such as external auditors
- Proactive, confident to work under a very fast paced environment with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A high degree of commercial and business acumen
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 23:03:36 GMT