Lowongan Kerja : Social Media Manager
Perusahaan : Luno
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : The world is changing. We all want something different.
At Luno, we see you as an individual, and we want to unleash your potential and empower you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Luno welcomes crypto lovers and crypto newbies. You – just like everyone in the world – are on your own unique crypto-learning journey.
We are a mission-driven cryptocurrency company that is building more open and equal access to the future of money. You don’t have to know lots about crypto to be interested in joining us, you just have to feel that upgrading the world to a fairer financial system matters, and that you’d like to be part of this global change. We’re a passionate and committed team taking on a challenge of epic proportions. Like the first moon landing, it requires a special kind of people working together with unusual skill, focus and determination. We need the best team on board for our mission.
If that sounds like a culture you’d thrive in, then we are excited to hear from you.
A little about us
- Luno means moon in Esperanto, we chose the name because at night, wherever you are in the world, you look up at the same moon. We believe in the power of working together, as one team, across borders, with clear focus and shared purpose.
- Our popular mobile app and website helps people around the world grow and manage their money using the world’s most mature cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDC. We’ve processed over $ 21 billion to date.
- Over 9 million customers across 40 countries have chosen to hold their crypto wallets on Luno because we offer a delightfully simple experience and bank-grade security.
- We’re part of the Digital Currency Group, named in 2021 as one of TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies, in the “Disruptors” category alongside Tesla, AirBnB, SpaceX, Peloton. TIME noted that DCG is
. * We’re proud to be one of the world’s most international cryptocurrency teams, with colleagues from 43 different nationalities working across South Africa, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Nigeria, Australia and Singapore. Financial inclusion is part of our mission, but on a deeper level, inclusion is a way of life, and a way of work for us. It is part of who we are as a company, and a group of human individuals.
The role in a nutshell
You will be part of the global team at Luno which is responsible for all social media content distribution, community management, and reporting across multiple regions and on various platforms. This will mean working closely with our brand engagement team to see their creative campaigns come to life at a local level, partnering with the customer success team to drive customer satisfaction, as well as championing industry and topical engagement with our communities in order to support our marketing efforts. You will report to a regional team lead, and be a part of the global social engagement team, stationed across many continents.
- Deeply understanding both the global brand and local communication goals and using all moments of community engagement as an opportunity to further them both.
- Partner with global and local marketing stakeholders to help craft the content calendar for the market(s) in your remit, manage publishing across all channels and compile regular and ad hoc social media reports on wins & misses.
- Be the voice of the Luno brand across all social media channels. Your team will be our audience’s online concierge to all things crypto and Luno in order to drive an increase in positive sentiment and brand advocacy. To succeed you will work with your regional lead and social media associate to respond to incoming queries, requests and complaints, follow crisis comms procedures should an incident arise, create synergy between the content we publish and the engagement in the comments, collaborate with your peers across the timezones to ensure a seamless handover and deliver a 24/7 community management experience for customers.
- Champion localised response guidelines for community management in your region, in order to provide customers with accurate and relevant information pertaining to their Luno experience.
- Work closely with the brand engagement team and local marketing teams in mining influencer partnership opportunities, and guiding your teammates on maintaining relationships with influencers.
- Share best practices across your team, exploring new tools and processes, helping to develop efficient workflow.
The ideal Lunaut for this role will have
- Solid experience in social media management.
- Experience using social media engagement, reporting, and listening tools.
- Good spelling and grammar, with a keen eye that pays attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills, with an understanding of how to translate complex topics and technologies into easy to understand messaging.
- Empathy and the ability to relate to others.
- Good time management.
- Initiative, knowing how to problem solve and think quickly on their feet.
- The ability to work well in a team.
Remote Life at Luno
Luno is a ‘remote but reachable’ company! At Luno, we trust that people can do their work effectively anywhere and provide Lunauts with the flexibility to decide where they do their best work. For some of us, that’s at home for the majority of the time, for others, that might mean joining other Lunauts in person at one of our Luno workspaces more often. Luno is built on our relationships, so we still value in-person connection and have a minimum expectation of spending time in person once a quarter. So as long as you are based in one country with a Luno workspace, we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Sun, 09 Jan 2022 05:16:29 GMT