Lowongan Kerja : Human Resources – Intern
Perusahaan : LUXASIA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 130 fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with the world’s largest companies – LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden and Coty Group. Join us to “Make A Difference”.
This newly created opportunity as our Human Resources Intern based in Indonesia will play a critical role in our HR Transformation initiatives, working with our Country Lead, Talent & Excitement (T&E – a.k.a. Human Resource) on high priority projects to achieve immediate and long-term objectives within the T&E team.
Be a part of our T&E team that undertakes several strategic workforce planning to cater to new capabilities and new ways of working post Covid-19. You will require strong time management skills, as well as communication and stakeholder management skills in order to work closely with internal stakeholders within Luxasia.
You’ll also get to: * Be exposed to how Luxasia is innovating and transforming the Beauty Retail & Luxury FMCG industry.
- Gain the opportunity to impact different areas within human resource, talent acquisition, social media, product marketing, customer experience, operations, supply chain and more.
- Receive mentorship throughout your internship and get the chance to shadow one of our Luxasia’s leaders.
Scope of responsibilities: * Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assist Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) administration using online ATS, from prepare the JD, sourcing, screening and scheduling.
- Assist the on boarding process and conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Draft HR policy papers and documentation of HR processes and practices
- Participate in the development and roll-out of Talent Management program
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Take care of maintaining and improving a good company’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives
- Other relevant ad-hoc projects and tasks
You will be provided sufficient guidance and support in order to be able to do the above.
You’ll be perfect for this programme if you: * Currently pursuing a diploma or undergraduate degree in the Human Resource Management discipline or keen on a career in HR
- Can commit to at least 3-6 months of full-time work, Monday to Friday, 9-6 PM.
- Have a proven track record.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 23:34:48 GMT