Lowongan Kerja : Sales Representative, Medan
Perusahaan : Maersk
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Join a global leader as we are truly integrated end-to-end logistics service that moves the world. It’s a big moment in our history and our future, and everyone has a part to play. Are you ready?
We are looking for a customer-facing, self-driven sales professional who has a responsibility for the commercial development and delivery of the results to the company within a defined geographical scope and within a certain industry segment.
The purpose of the role is to drive and support customers’ growth in international commerce through adding values by global contract logistics. The role is expected to build and leverage internal stakeholders with different functions and experts to facilitate the development of solutions as well as managing external customer relationships to build strategic partnerships.
We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Maersk, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through a customized personal development plan designed to help you to be successful.
Our global network provides you with visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
- A professional sales organization that is ready to support you to ensure your success on your named accounts and to help you meet your sales targets and general objectives
- Cooperation with a highly experienced team of Key Account Managers and Sales professionals
- Focus on development via ”on-the-job” training, e-learning and other relevant courses that will help close the gaps in your toolbox
- Accountable for delivery of the “Gross Profit” to meet and exceed pre-defined targets through assigned clients
- Accountable for securing new contracted customers for both ocean transportation and contract logistics, developing the specific trade lane’s effectiveness and visibility through coordinating with global counterparts, promoting the sale of either the focused sales campaigns or customized customer offerings to meet desired strategy, through ongoing strong management of a robust sales pipeline.
- Participate and respond RFQs by coordinating necessary internal stakeholders as well as managing relationship with clients
- Accountable for developing customer relationships with senior decision-makers and linking their organization with ours including senior executives.
- Responsible for ensuring the sales pipeline with optimizing sales CRM system.
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience in a commercial role within the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Previous business development experience, with a sound understanding of logistics and solutions selling.
- Great relationship building skills, customer oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to be both persuasive and influential.
- Able to speak Hokkien would be an advantage.
- Self- motivated and performance driven.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Last application date: 31 December 2021.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com
All the way.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Medan, Sumatra Utara
Tanggal : Thu, 09 Dec 2021 01:40:27 GMT