Lowongan Kerja : Assistant IT Manager
Perusahaan : Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : Job Description Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others’ vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Support (Element = 50%)
- Responsible to assist our property-based customers with resolution of 1st line support calls, with expertise in supporting the local environment and ensuring superior customer service is provided to all internal clients.
- Responsible to liaise and work with management, vendors and the technical teams based in Singapore, UK and the USA to resolve incidents and fulfill Service Requests.
- Responsible to record, update, monitor and resolve incidents and requests in the service management systems in accordance with SLA and to escalate incidents as required.
- Responsible to ensure that support matters are properly documented and to assist in reviewing them for adverse developing trends.
- Responsible for local hardware configurations including but not limited to printer, fax, telephone, and mobile phone setups.
- Responsible for desktop and laptop deployments and packaged software installs under the proviso all corporate standards and software licensing conditions have been met. This includes associated processes for the backup and restoration of user data e.g., user preferences, favorites, shortcuts, PST files, remote desktop connection to TSW etc. as well as hard drive encryption for all laptops and desktops where PCI data is in use
- Responsible for liaising with local service providers to resolve telecoms and data line problems for both front and back of house systems.
- Responsible for reporting incidents for warranty covered items to external vendors etc. and overseeing the replacement of parts etc.
- Responsible where required for local procurement of hardware and software through corporate approved vendors only, using OSC for relevant approval.
- Responsible for provision user training: Outlook, network drives and corporate data security policies (MVWP’s).
- Responsible for ad-hoc administration duties including the shipment of faulty hardware (where necessary) to Singapore or local vendor.
Maintenance (Element = 20%)
- Responsible for performing asset audits and ensuring the computer asset inventory is accurate. This includes the maintenance of accurate user records and department codes for revenue generation and security purposes.
- Responsible for hardware asset decommissioning, wiping data and disposals in strict accordance with corporate policies.
- Responsible when necessary and under guidance of senior staff; to assist with troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance for server, router etc. related issues in the computer room.
- Responsible for maintaining a secure IT environment including performing security updates and ensuring the local server room is clean of clutter, all cabling is tidy, no unauthorized equipment is installed and there is no risk of air conditioning failures or flood damage.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring all internal support and installation documentation is up to date including escalation information at all times.
Projects (Element = 30%)
- Responsible to participate in authorized business projects which involve working with the wider IT department and collectively ensuring the successfully delivery, but also keeping the business fully informed with relevant information where change to systems, applications and processes is involved.
- Responsible for office re-organizations: desktop, laptop PC, telephone, fax, printer movements as necessary and all related work e.g., network port patching etc.
Policies and Procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name, transferring calls to the appropriate person/ department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate, and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other associates to effectively exchange information.
- Provide assistance to associates, ensuring they understand their tasks.
Working with Others
- Support all associates and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other associates and departments.
- Handle sensitive issues with associates and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality. Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Safety and Security
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the business at all times.
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates.
- Respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all MVC product lines.
- Maintain computer systems knowledge (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Work with all associates as a team, supporting the needs within the team and those of the business at all times.
- Represent MVCI in a courteous, enthusiastic and diligent manner.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Denpasar, Bali
Tanggal : Fri, 10 Dec 2021 05:56:39 GMT