Lowongan Kerja : Customer Service Representative
Perusahaan : Merck Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan : A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Customer Excellence Staff, you will be the customer service representative (CSR) who’s in charge of the execution of the entire customer service process, from the moment an order is placed to taking care of after-sales service. You guarantee the quality of our supply chain and you are therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues, and manufacturing sites. An eye for detail and passion for the job makes you the best at your work. You’re always looking for a way to optimize the company’s service and like to share these ideas with your team.
Job Responsibilities: * Maintaining a positive, caring, and professional attitude toward customers at all times and responding promptly to customer inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performing order management tasks including sales order creation, processing changes, order status updates, delivery tracking, and if necessary organizing with supply chain and logistics teams to ensure delivery processes meet the customer requirement.
- Processing any forms, applications, and customer master data to support order processing.
- Review the quote and follow up to the respective customer to increase the possibility of sales conversion
- Manage customer complains and issues promptly including investigation on the root cause to provide corrective action as needed.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues when necessary, including helping the Sales team to conduct communication with customers.
- Identify potential customer needs/opportunities to grow the business.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and demonstrate how we can add value to their business.
- Ensures to meet customer and management’s expectations towards work performance with accuracy, efficiency, and speed.
- Actively participating and supporting in any initiatives for process improvement.
Who You Are : * Previous experience in Customer Support, Customer Service, Account Management or Sales (1+ years) preferably in B2B environment.
- Having a working knowledge of customer service software, databases, tools and SAP is a must.
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, always curious and able to work with limited supervision.
- A high degree of competence with spreadsheets or using Ms. Excel is a must
- Data-driven, able to manage and use data to help guide decision making
- Proficiency in English, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at
Job Requisition ID: 238060
Location: Jakarta Timur
Career Level: C – Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model:
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the .
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta Timur
Tanggal : Fri, 07 Jan 2022 05:09:31 GMT