Lowongan Kerja : Head of Regional Logistics (East Java) – Tech Start Up
Perusahaan : Michael Page
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
- Plan, organize and oversee the logistics operations functions of the region, including but not limited to warehouse, distribution, inventory management
- Lead and be responsible for the overall operations, including but not limited to First Mile, Middle Mile & Last Mile.
- Be responsible for the P&L for the designated region and optimize of all logistic processes and cost control
- Implement out of the box solutions to solve recurring logistics related issues related to failed pick up / returns / delivery.
- Lead metrics, scorecards, and regular reviews internally and with partners to ensure alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Update work-flows according to progression of the situation.
International working environment in a rapidly expanding companyAll-inclusive work environment with high level of work recognition
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or a logistics related field.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with track record in management level from LSP or Express companies.
- Knowledgeable about Transport Operation Management, People Management, Finance Management
- Understand and have experience in operating Transport / Freight Management Systems (TMS/FMS).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Hands-on, flexible and is a team player.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Will be based in Surabaya
Our client is one of the rising Tech Start Up in the region, boasting their tremendous growth and unprecedented track record. They are looking for a senior candidate to be their Head of Regional Logistics (East Java) to assist in their rapid growth in the Java.
- International working environment in a rapidly expanding company
- All-inclusive work environment with high level of work recognition
- Guaranteed career progression within the company
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Surabaya, Jawa Timur
Tanggal : Sun, 13 Mar 2022 06:09:19 GMT