Lowongan Kerja : People Operations Senior Manager – financial platform
Perusahaan : Michael Page
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
- Manage end-to-end People Operations team in the area of HR Operations such as employees matters, payroll, compensation & benefits, HR policies, regulatory compliance and employees services.
- Creating and evaluating compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedure.
- Developing and implementing new compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Monitoring and creating employees’ programs, policies, and procedures to comply with current legislation.
- Assisting in adjustment process, rewards management system and payroll process.
- Ensuring the alignment of payroll system for both local and expatriate employees.
- Benchmarking current compensation and benefits and adapting it accordingly.
- Managing People Information System to ensure proper implementation of HR shared services.
- Responsible for payroll processing and providing functional support for incentive programs.
- Proactively creates new systems and programs to improve ways of working and support business effectively.
Fast-growing tech-based start-up in financial services|Dynamic and people-oriented culture
- At least 8 years of experience as a HR Generalist / HR Operations / People Operations
- Proven track record with at least 5 years experiences with strong foundation in full spectrum of compensation and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation and highly familiar with International standard Salary and Compensation Benchmarking and survey
- Experienced and tech savvy in managing and utilising Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for all People Operations including Compensation & Benefits / Payroll
- Excellent attention to detail, process oriented and strong with number
- Strong verbal and written communications with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within the company
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills – able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and occasionally ambiguous and fast-paced environment, comfortable working as individual contributor/hands-on and managing team
- Able to use discretion and handle highly sensitive information.
Our client is fast-growing tech-based financial platform and services to promote financial literacy and accessibility. Currently series B with strong backed funds and management team to drive the business.
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up with high performing team.
Perkiraan Gaji :
Lokasi : Jakarta
Tanggal : Fri, 01 Jul 2022 04:09:28 GMT